All furniture, appliances, equipment and tools belonging to the vendor
Broker - Remarks
Semi-commercial triplex in prime MILE END neighborhood. DUAL occupancy possible (1 commercial & 1 residential unit). Building in good condition on sunny side of the street. Ideal for owner-occupied. 4 parking spaces available in the rear. Potential to extend building low site coverage. close to public transit, schools, parks , shops and amenities.
Listing on the Internet (Yes)
- All offers must be submitted to listing broker and open for acceptance for minimum 48 hrs as per seller's request.
- All environmental testing fees shall be assumed by the BUYER
- Buyer must provide proof of availability of funds to cover the portion of the down payment as detailed in his/her promise to purchase and provide mortgage pre-approval (if possible)
- All offers shall be NON transferable without the prior consent of the seller
- The commercial portion represents 22% of the total building size as per municipal tax account and buyer must assume all GST & QST taxes applicable for the sale.
- Buyer may visit commercial unit (5987) as well as residential unit (5985) keys available in lock box. Top unit bearing civic address 5983 shall be visited following accepted offer to purchase.
- Tenant residing in 5983 has been there since 1990 hence the low rent amount.
- Commercial unit (5987) and residential unit (5985) presently owner-occupied and shall be vacated as per the signing of the deed of sale.
- A new Certificate of Location shall be ordered by the seller if required. Seller shall assume cost.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.