9 gas hot water tanks, 6 gas furnaces H.E., alarm system in rental office and 3 janitor lockers, key less entry system, camera system, computer & administration software, office furniture and supplies, 3 electric garage door openers 10 washers, 10 dryers, +/- 20 fridges & stoves (refer to leases).
all personal belongings of the janitor, employees and owner, including but not limited to, construction materials, tools and equipment.
Broker - Remarks
3 concrete buildings consisting of 156 units on 1 city block in Lachine. Buildings with elevators, garages and exterior parking. Many upgrades over the years: roofs, balconies, furnaces, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, electrical panels (breakers)... Building is equipped with key less entry system, camera system, rental office. Ideal investment!
6. Seller declares having 52 units per building but on the city roll it is mentioned 51 per building. Seller pays hot water and heating for all units and electricity for 5 units.
7. Buyer must provide proof of availability of funds to cover the amount BETWEEN THE PURCHASE PRICE AND MORTGAGE AMOUNT that will be mentioned on his/her promise and must submit such evidence with his promise to purchase.
8. Seller requests that all offers are written on OACIQ forms.
9. Seller may sell the company shares if buyers are interested in buying the existing company.
10. ALL OFFERS must be accompanied by a deposit of
$ 100,000 (one hundred thousand dollars) in TRUST made to the order of CENTURY 21 Kafena INC in trust and cashable immediately.
12. Review of leases shall take place at rental office.
*** PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CLIENTS ***
**** *** OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Hot water and heating gas paid by the owner .
- Electrical Panel 60 AMPS breakers
- 1 elevator per building
- Housing majority have wooden coverings and ceramic
- Roofing Elastomeric membrane
- Intercom System
- Camera System
- 50 indoor garages
- Parking ext 100
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.